Located in San Quintin, Baja California,about 200 miles south of the international border at the headwaters of San Quintin Bay. The Old Mill is named for the wheat mill established by the English colonists around the turn of the 19th century. Many pieces of the original machinery still remain on the premises. A long drought forced the English to abandon the mill. Then in the late 1940's, the Mexican Government established a cannery at the location where tuna, sardines, and mackerel were canned until the early 1970's.